- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You … 5 Signs to Look For
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- The 9 Sexiest Spreads of Women Over 40
Pattern Interrupts for Seduction
When we find a behaviour that works, we tend to get locked into it; we repeat it whenever that situation comes up. This is called a Strategy or Pattern.
Avoiding people at social situations is a pattern, and so is not showing your feelings, and so is not asking for dates or doing it poorly, and so is feeling sorry for yourself afterwards. Remember, if your nervous system is geared toward shyness, your subconscious considers these things good, thats why I said these behaviours work. But what you can do is, whenever you find yourself in an unproductive pattern, you do what’s called a Pattern Interrupt.
A Pattern Interrupt is anything suddenand unexpected that totally defies the pattern and therefore breaks its hold on you. It can be physical, like suddenly screaming at the top of your lungs or dancing wildly about the room. These are great if you’re in the privacy of your own home or you don’t mind making a fool of yourself. If you need something more subtle, you can do the interrupt in your head, such as experiencing a series of bizarre and totally inappropriate images or sounds.
Here’s one way I used this successfully. I was trying to ask someone out and was doing a lot of Ummm…. Uhhhh….and just generally feeling idiotic and screwing it up. All of a sudden I just said FUCK, with feeling (She was the type that doesn’t mind swearing). Instantly my internal voice went from Argh, what do I say, what do I do, what if she turns me down… etc. toJust quit your damn stalling and DO IT, dumb-ass!! and I asked her out. I didn’t get the date, BTW, but I think that was because we came from VERY different worlds, and she just didn’t have a good impression of me.
Actually, I was quite proud of myself for getting past the fear and taking the risk. Here’s another example. Supposing you really got a rise out of Dead Poet’s Society. A combination anchor/interrupt would be to declare CARPE DIEM!!! or SIEZE THE DAY!!!with gusto.