- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Neil Strauss Explains the C vs. U Shaped Smile Routine
C and U Shaped Smile Pics by Neil Strauss
I came across a blog by Neil Strauss about his routine C vs. U shaped smiles. I chose to re post it here because I believe that a lot of people are confused as to what is meant by c and u shaped smile.
Over all I would be skeptical to use this routine. If its a girl you’ll never see again, then fuck it, go for it… but if its a girl in your social scene who gets hit on a lot then you run the risk of exposing yourself as someone who uses canned lines.
I think a smarter idea is to understand the theory of why this works and create your own routines in a similar manner. One of the most common questions I’ve gotten about the book came out is, “Will you go for coffee with me if I promise not to ask you too much about pickup?”
The second most common question is,”What the fuck is a C-shaped smile?”
They’re referring to a routine I came upwith, which Papa used to help land Paris Hilton’s phone number in The Game.
The shape refers not to the lips or mouth but to the teeth.
A C-shaped smile is one in which someone’s row of upper teeth are shaped like a C. It’s a wide smile, with many teeth showing in the front.
This is the classic smile you see on thecover of People magazine. It’s said to beperceived as a friendlier, warmer smile.
Britney Spears has one:
Now a U-shaped smile is one in which just two or three teeth are seen in the front, then the teeth run straight back. It’s somewhat reminiscent of a horse’s mouth.
It’s said to be perceived as unfriendly.
No offense to anyone who has a U-shaped smile,because I think the theory is horseshit and say so when I present it.
However, many celebrities it turns out have had their teeth actually reshaped surgicallyto a C. One of them I even wrote a book with.
Christina Aguilera didn’t have that surgery. She has classic U-Shaped Smile where the teeth show mostly along the sides of the mouth rather than in the front (She also has a better voicethan Britney Spears, so there is some consolation):
Hope you’re happy now…
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.