Body Language, Kino, and Sexual Escalation

Here are a couple good videos I found by Richard La Ruina on body language, kino, and sexual escalation. I’ve been reading quite a bit by Richard lately and feel he does a good job teaching this stuff. He’s got a book out called “The Natural Art of Seduction” and has a collection of live pickup videos on his site Puatraining.com.

[MEDIA=55]

[MEDIA=56]

1. JohnnyG

January 17, 2008 at 4:10 pm

Good Vids Bobby.

MY question, Is this list of qualities of what women want valid at all?

Or should I not even concern myself with these preconceived ideas? thanks

2. JohnnyG

January 17, 2008 at 4:19 pm

Oops,this should work.

This should work

3. Bobby_Rio

January 17, 2008 at 4:20 pm

Johnny,

leave the Http off when you leave a link.. it condenses it and the link doesn’t work.

paste it again and i’ll take a look

4. Bobby_Rio

January 17, 2008 at 4:34 pm

Women can make a nice huge list of what they want… but what they say they want, and what they go for is usually quite different…

The only thing on the list that is usualy pretty correct is the sense of humor.. a good sense of humor will take you pretty far.

everything else on the list was just a bunch of women trying to feel important

• Jamie Thompson

December 24, 2010 at 4:15 am

A good sense of humor and confidence… don’t forget the confidence. 🙂 As a woman I do admit most of the time when we say what we want, we are really saying what we like to have while we can still keep the upper hand and remain in control. The number one thing we really want is a man who can trip up our “usual program” of dealing with men. When you do this, you are in. Then, you just have to back it up which is where having the qualities of confidence and humor that every woman says she wants comes into play.

January 20, 2008 at 3:28 am

Man…

Wish I had watched these videos and the IOI videos before I missed my chance at a make out a couple nights ago…

6. Conair

January 21, 2008 at 11:52 am

Bobby these videos are very helpful, the more the better my man. It helps to get a visual perspective once and awhile.

7. john

February 2, 2008 at 11:30 pm

great videos, first time ive seen that whole sorta push someone away while your doing kino with her. pretty cool

8. FredEx

February 3, 2008 at 11:33 am

that push away is something Mystery uses ALL THE TIME in field.. its almost like a roll off, where you give her an IOI by hugging or something, and then you push her off and tell her thats all she gets. it creates a sense of loss psychologically for her and makes her wanna pursue you more. genius.