Super Tuesday Sale at Busted Tees

busted-tees-nj.jpgBusted Tees is one of the few T-shirt companies I enjoy checking out. They always have new original shirts. They’ve already got an 18-1 Patriot shirt out.

Today they are having a good sale in honor of the Super Tuesday primaries. T-shirts are a great way to get attention and can also be a great conversation starter.

I particularly like the Jersey Girl Trash Shirt. I live in Jersey so wearing something like this means instant criticism from chicks. But it will create some good fun playful arguing. And we all know where that leads.

Check out their latest selection!

1. FredEx

February 6, 2008 at 9:23 pm

i used to have a shirt from Hollister that said “Roses are red, violets are blue. your friend said no, so i’ll settle for you..”
    needless to say it got alot of attention and punches on the arm.
    i know what im wearing on valentines day 😉

2. Thumbs

February 7, 2008 at 4:47 am

I currently have one that says “Thats right baby, read my t-shirt” there is nothing clever about it or anything but yet women always stop and ask “whats your shirt say?” so i let them read it and they always get a laugh out of it. I need to find some really good ones soon.

3. Psycho

February 9, 2008 at 2:40 pm

Thumbs, that’s hilarious.

4. Teddy Bear

February 10, 2008 at 3:49 am

a little off topic but I bought my cousin a bachelors checklist shirt from Spencers for his last night of freedom. He didnt want to wear it but we made him. And we had a school bus full of alcohol and went bar/club hopping all night and i swear woman where almost fighting to sign there name for one of the “duties” that had to be checked off like make out with another girl, or show their tits. It had girls opening us all night. I always want to have a bunch of people go out like that and have someone wearing the shirt to see if we get the same reactions.

5. Thumbs

February 10, 2008 at 4:15 am

YOu should find it and field test it man, it would require a group of wings but two at least but well worth it.

6. Teddy Bear

February 10, 2008 at 4:28 am

I would think at the least 5 cuz any less seems like a gay ass bachelor party, but yes I want to Field test it but I really dont have any wings here in dallas yet

7. Jaydog

March 21, 2008 at 12:16 am

I like the Pierce and Pierce shirt they have. It says Pierce and Pierce Murders and Executions. LMAO, only the people who have read or watched american psycho would get it!

8. eddy

March 21, 2008 at 10:51 am

check out http://www.tshirthell.com/hell.shtml theres some great shit on here – the baby section is particularly brilliant