- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You … 5 Signs to Look For
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- The 9 Sexiest Spreads of Women Over 40
Worst Rejection Stories
I’ve been reading Roosh V’s amazing book Bang recently and in it, he tells the story of his all time worst rejection. I don’t think that anyone can top Roosh’s worst rejection, but the idea of sharing worst possible scenarios seems like a decent way to help each other through approach anxiety.
Here’s my worst rejection:
2 years ago on my birthday I head to a local club with a bunch of friends. Early in the night I open a girl and have a nice conversation (After a month of email courting I wind up dating her) but she leaves and I proceed to drink myself silly.
I’m quite drunk, and quite confident from my earlier email close, so I grab my brother and hit up the dance floor. I usually stay off the dance floor but there was a hot brunette on there that I thought kept giving me the eye.
So now I’m on the dance floor doing my thing and I keep checking out the brunette (and assume that she’s checking me out.)
After about 5 minutes of blatantly staring at her I dance my way over to her… I shake my hips a little bit in front of her and then open my mouth to say “hi.”
Before I can even finish my sentence she cuts me off and says “Don’t waste your time. You just embarrassed yourself on the dance floor, don’t embarrass yourself trying to talk to me.” And she turned her back to me and walked away.
I was shocked. I had never been so cruelly rejected in my entire life.
Now what I did after that I don’t recommend ever trying as it may end in a hefty fine or possible court date… but after going back over to my brother and explaining what happened with the brunette…. he got me extremely fired up. I was already pretty fucking hammered from a night of birthday shots… and with my ego shattered I needed a quick way to feel better about myself.
The brunette was now standing at the bar facing her friend talking. I walked over and stood behind her and ordered a drink from the bartender. Her back was to me so she had no clue that I was there. So I pull my dick out through the zipper of my pants and proceed to pee all over her leg.
By the time she realizes her leg is getting soaked and turns around, I’ve already put my dick back in my pants and I pretend that I’ve just spilled a drink on her.
She rolls her eyes into her head and mumbles “loser” or something like that.
I will admit that peeing on her leg made me feel quite good about myself and the rejection. What was initially a confidence shattering rejection, quickly became a legendary story that is still told with laughter around my circle of friends.
Since that day, I’ve never come close to experiencing a rejection as cruel. But to tell you the truth it wouldn’t bother me one bit if I did. I think the way the girl handled my approach says a lot more about her character than it does about mine.
So how about sharing some of your worst rejection stories???????????