- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
How to Master Push-Pull and Cocky-Funny (day 11)
We’re at the 11th day of our series 31 Days to Better Game. By now you should be actively out approaching girls. Today’s lesson is on using the 80/20 rule in regards to push-pull and cocky-funny. The lesson was sent in by The Asian Rake. The Asian Rake is a university professor and dating consultant based out of China and Singapore. You can read more about is exploits at his site The Asian Rake. He offers personal coaching privately and through The Social Man.
Mastering the Art of Push-Pull and Cocky-Funny by The Asian Rake
Do You Want Faster and More Powerful Seductions? How the 80/20 Principle applies to Push-Pull and Cocky-Funny?
Weve all heard about the 80/20 principle first developed by Vilfredo Pareto in the context of the distribution of income and wealth. My experience and observations have shown that the 80/20 rule applies just as well to push-pull and cocky-funny.
After closely observing naturals who are masters at crazily rapid escalations and seductions, and after a lot of discussions with PUAs who have really tight game, Ive discovered an important enhancement to the simplistic push-pull and cocky-funny concepts. This small bit of fine-tuning can shave a lot of time off your seductions and create much stronger, closer emotional connections.
Heres my thesis statement (yes, Im an academic, lol): If you want to seduce a woman faster and have her more powerfully attracted to you, the optimal mix for a man who already has his fundamentals down (his body language, tonality, and basic inner game) and is interacting with a confident and attractive woman is 80% pull, 20% push.
Im not going to be too strict about the numbers. But more accurately, the optimal combination depends on how good the mans fundamentals are and how confident the woman is. Its a continuum with the upper end of the continuum being 80-20 pull-push.
My experience has also been that pull-push is best mixed with humor. Plus, the pull and the push are opposite manifestations of cockiness. With push, you are cocky enough to think that you are too good for the girl, so you push her away. With pull, you are cocky enough to think that you are irresistible to her and to women in general, and you want her, so you pull her in.
Although there is plenty to say about this combination of push-pull and cocky-funny, Ill leave that to another article. My focus here is on the 80/20 principle applied to the push-pull dynamic. Ill assume here that its obvious that push-pull is closely connected to cocky-funny.
For the classic book on push-pull, see Swingcats ebook, Real World Seduction. For cocky-funny, the best authority is David DeAngelo. Check out his ebook, Double Your Dating, and his DVD series, Cocky Comedy. I assume at least familiarity with push-pull and cocky-funny as described in these resources. Christian Hudson and Nick Sparks over at The Social Man are about to release a product that incorporates all the concepts in Swingcat and David D.s books and then takes it all to another level. Watch at their site for the release. Were good friends, so Im a little biased, but you can go over there and check it out for yourself:
What I say here is NOT for absolute newbies, who dont yet have their fundamentals down (body language, tonality, and basic inner game). If you still donT know what good BL&T looks, sounds, and feels like, stop reading this and figure that out first.