- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
3 Men’s Sneakers that are Always in Style
There will always be the select few people who someone how hear the whispers of what will be cool before the rest of us. These people will always know exactly what sneakers are hot at this very moment. They’ll even know what color is the “in” color, and will probably have had their pair shipped from an exclusive sneaker dealer in NY.
Then there are the rest of us…
If you walk into a sneaker shop, or better yet, are shopping on line for sneakers and don’t know what sneakers are currently hot… you can always rely on these three brands to still be in style.
Even when Puma is not at is fashion peak like it was a few years ago, you can always count on Puma to release timeless shoes that are not only stylish, but also super comfortable.
Puma has been around for decades and never manages to go out of fad. Puma sneakers come in all different types of styles. They have casual pairs, athletic pairs, and even some that can be considered a dressier pair.
Puma is also known for that many varieties of colors that each pair is available in. This really lets you get creative with what you’re looking for.
Below are three pairs of Puma’s that are a solid choice for any occasion. All available here.
Right now Converse has made a huge comeback… and not just with the hipster crowd. Like Puma, Converse has been around for decades and has always maintained a presence in most social scenes.
Converse aren’t the most comfortable sneakers around but you can at least feel safe knowing that they won’t be going out of style any time soon.
Converse are the perfect pair of casual sneakers to wear to a bar, on a date, or a stroll around the city. They look good in shorts or pants.
Converse can get pretty creative but to be safe I’d always recommend sticking with one of the simpler pairs.
Here are 3 pairs that will go with any outfit.Â You can buy these here.
Adidas is more like Nike but less sporty. Adidas is always fashionable as long as you pick the right pair.
Adidas is a great summer and fall brand. They look good with shorts or pants and can be worn casual. Adidas is for the guy going for the Jake Gyllanhaul look. Sort of preppy, best with a pair of khakis.
Here are 3 cool pairs of Adidas that can be purchased here.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.