- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Are You Jerking Off Too Much?
I recently wrote a post about how to naturally increase your testosterone level. One of the ways I listed to increase testosterone was to have more sex. Sexual stimulation causes the body to increase the production of oxytocin which increases endorphin production (the feel-good chemical), and this also raises testosterone.
One of readers, Sub5stance, brought up a very solid point.
I think I read on a web site (possibly this one) that while more sex increases testosterone, thats not true of masturbation. Does anyone have any knowledge about whether masturbation is good bad or indifferent?
Since I got into the game and especially since I raised my self-esteem and started working out more, Ive found that I no longer masturbate and actually feel less needy and more alpha (possibly because of that).
While I have not found any concrete evidence that too much masturbation can lower testosterone levels… I do believe that too much masturbation can damage your self esteem, and in fact, make you less alpha.
We’ve all been there. We are going through a slump. We are horny as hell. We casually make our way to our favorite porn site… and then take care of business.
We all know how fleeting the pleasure of masturbation is. We instantly go from the highest of highs… to the lowest of lows.
The minute we finish we start with the negative self talk. “Why did I do that again?” “When am I going to have sex instead of resorting to this?” “Why can’t I get laid already?”
It is not the masturbation that effects your self esteem… it is the negative self talk afterwards. After reaching orgasm you are at peak emotional state. You are in a very powerful state to accept affirmations to your subconscious. And by thinking these negative thoughts you are drilling them into your psyche.
The reason that masturbation can be seen as a bad thing is because we view it as a cop out. Instead of going out and trying to make a real connection with a girl… we take the easy route to sexual gratification. If we are doing this constantly we run the risk of giving up on experiencing that real connection.
It would be unreal and impossible for me to tell you to quit rubbing one out. Hell, we’re men. But I would advise you to keep your jerking off to a minimum.
It is a fine line of having that built up sexual energy. If you can transmute that sexual energy like Napoleon Hill talks about in his classic book Think and Grow Rich it is possible to really use that built up energy to your advantage.On the other hand, if you are so damn horny that you can’t think straight than I would advise rubbing one out.
My advise it to refrain from those self deflating jerk off binges. You know the ones I’m talking about. 3 times in one day. The last load barely drips out of you. After wards you just lay there in self disgust.
Like anything in life… jerking off is best in moderation.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.