- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
The 31 Psyhological Triggers That Guide Human Behavior
The 31 Psychological Triggers
I’ve been reading a book by Joseph Sugarman on advertising. He spends an entire chapter on the psychological triggers that move people to take action.
These 31 Triggers will not only motivate someone to buy something, they are the essence of why human being make any decision that they make.
I wrote a post awhile back explaining why your Facebook profile is your social resume. Well, no matter what networking or dating site you are on… it couldn’t hurt to use some of these triggers within your profile.
I’ll list the 31 Triggers and leave it up you to decide how or when to use them.
1. Feeling of Involvement or Ownership.
5. Value and Proof of Value
6. Justify the transaction
8. Establish Authority
9. Satisfaction Conviction
10. Nature of Product
11. Targets Nature
12. Current Fads
17. Desire to Belong
18. Desire to Collect
20. Sense of Urgency
22. Instant Gratification
23. Exclusivity, Rarity, or Uniquness
25. Human Relationships
27. Mental Engagement
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.