- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
The 12 Secrets of Getting Into State
The Magic of State
Some guys refer to it as “being on.”
Others call in “the zone.”
And it the pickup community it is often referred to as “state.”
I think the entire phenomenon was best summed up by legendary soccer player Pele:
I felt a strange calmness … a kind of euphoria. I felt I could run all day without tiring, that I could dribble through any of their team, or all of them, that I could almost pass through them physically. I felt I could not be hurt. It was a very strange feeling and one I had not felt before. Perhaps it was merely confidence, but I have felt confident many times without that strange feeling of invincibility.
I love the word he uses; “invincibility.”
How wonderful is that feeling of being completely invincible?
We’ve all had them. Those nights in which everything just naturally flows. Our conversations come effortlessly. Every one of our jokes are dead on funny. We can do no wrong. Women gravitate toward us.
This is the Power of State
In the zone, the mind is relaxed, yet alert and exquisitely focused. Meanwhile the body is fluid, strong, and indefatigable. There are no distractions, and time seems to slow down to a graceful waltz.
You’re not in your head. You’re having fun. You’re confident, calm, and relaxed. And perfectly demonstrating these qualities through every pore of your being. Your sub communication is radiating a powerful alpha energy.
It is on these nights we do our best. These are the nights attracting women comes naturally.
An Important Distinction
Although “being in state” makes conversing with and attracting women much easier and more enjoyable, it is not necessary for success. It is IMPOSSIBLE to always “be in state” and if you feel you need to be “in state” in order to attempt an approach or initiate a conversation… you’ll likely find yourself using “state” as an excuse not to approach or put in effort.
You must first realize that state is product of you, just as much as you are a product of state.
Repeat: State is a product of me, just as much as I am a product of state.
I am state.
State is not external
I am state.
State is something internal. This means you have full control over it. It is, in essence, your being. This is something that most people don’t fully comprehend. And because of their lack of comprehension, they look externally for some source of state.
I know I looked everywhere for state.
I thought it was a certain level of “buzz” that alcohol gave me. I thought it was the Red Bull. Or the Brainquicken. Or the validation or approval I got from a certain female.
All of the things above sometimes triggered “state.” But just as often, any combination of the above would not result in state. In fact, just as often the alcohol would make me tired, the caffeine would make me irritable, and the validation from a woman would make me lethargic.
So then I figured I would try to program state into myself with the use of affirmations, self hypnosis, and subliminal programming.
None of these worked.