- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Have a Heart Talk
This next article is part of an ongoing series here at TSB Magazine called The Success Principles. The series is based on the 64 principles laid out by Jack Canfield in his course of the same name. If you`re new, I always suggest starting any series from the beginning.
Principle 49: Have a Heart Talk
Lack of communication is a major problem between couple’s in a relationship, parents and children, bosses and employees, and salesman and prospects In fact, lack of communication probably contributes to the biggest problems we as a world are currently experiencing.
The major flaw in the way that we communicate is that everyone is so focused on what they are experiencing internally that they never shift their focus onto what the other person may be experiencing internally.
What is a Heart Talk?
A Heart Talk is a very structured communication process in which eight agreements are strictly adhered to in order to create the safety for a deep level of communication to occur without the fear of condemnation, unsolicited advice, interruption, or being rushed. It is a powerful tool used to surface and release any unexpressed emotions that could otherwise get in the way of people being totally present to deal with the business at hand. -Canfield
The goal behind a heart talk is to basically bring things to the surface. The thought process is that once these things come to surface, they can be released, allowing all parties to move on.
When to Use a Heart Talk
Heart talks are useful
- Before or during a staff meeting
- After an emotionally stimulating event like a merger, massive layoff, death, financial set back, or tragedy
- When there is conflict between two individuals, groups, or departments
- On a regular basis at home, in the office, or int he classroom to create a deeper level of communication
You can conduct a heart talk in groups of between 2-10 people. Ask people to sit in a circle around a table. Introduce the following agreements
- Only the person holding the heart talks
- You don’t judge or criticize what anyone else has said
- You pass the object to the left after your turn
- You talk about how you feel
- You keep the information confidential
- You don’t leave the talk until it’s declared complete
After a successful heart talk you can expect to achieve enhanced listening skills, constructive expression of feelings, and improved conflict resolution skills. You will also likely find that you are able to let go of resentments and old issues, develop mutual respect, and experience a greater sense of connection.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.