- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
How to Pull Girls Off Facebook and Myspace (exclusive podcast)
How to Meet Girls Through Myspace and Facebook
I’ve been promising my friends on Facebook that I was going to release an exclusive podcast just for them. Well, last week I went into NY and met up with Race de Preist, co-author of Window Shopping for Women, and we recorded a one hour podcast all about gaming girls through social networking sites.
If we’re already friends, send me a message with one suggestion of how you think TSB can improve and I’ll send you a link to this podcast as well.
I really enjoy connecting with our readers through Facebook. I appreciate the feedback I receive, and I genuinely enjoy interacting with the various guys throughout the world… its part of the reason I went into this field. I’m not looking to boost my ego by adding numbers… I’m looking to connect with guys that actually have something to say and share.
So, if you’re not already friends with me on Facebook, add me as a friend, include a short message with one short suggestion as to what you would like to see more of on TSB, and I’ll send you this interview I did with Race.
(I’m on Facebook as Tony Almeida, the name I go by in the real world)
What You’ll Learn in this Interview
- Why text message skills are more important than phone skills
- The way you need to view social networking sites in order to fully maximize their potential
- The biggest mistakes men make on sites like Facebook and Myspace
- How to beef up your profile to get immediate social proof
- The secret to “planing seeds” all over social networking sites to reap the rewards later on
- A secret for easily searching for women out on Facebook
- What kind of messages you should be sending them
- The right way to transition from emails to a date
- A big mistake guys make when they meet a woman off Facebook, and how to avoid it
- Plus Race walks us through an entire Facebook pickup, from beginning to end.
Contact me now via Facebook, and I’ll send you the link to this amazing MP3.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.