- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Video Radness: Old School Ghost Busters
This. Is. Awesome.
A fan of classic 50s movies with a lot of editing experience and the ability to create some low-fi effects has put together the following fan fiction trailer for a 1954 version of “Ghost Busters”. The result? Pure, unadulterated, wholesome goodness:
“Dogs and cats! Living together!”
The video certainly makes a case that this version – with Bob Hope, Dean Martin and Fred MacMurray substituting for the Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray and Harold Ramis roles – would be as perfect as the classic 1984 version. And no doubt it would knock that sub-par sequel out of the water.
If you’re wondering how the fan put the trailer together, here’s a short commentary track-esque video detailing a lot of the minor things I missed the first time through. If you think this guy’s a little obsessed with “Ghostbusters”, you may be right. The is his second entry into the very small niche of “Ghostbuster trailer fan fiction” after last year’s “Ghostbusters 3: Ghostbusters Go To Hell”.
The fact of the matter is though, I’d pay current movie ticket prices to see either of these.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.