- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
The Best Lacrosse Fight You’ll Ever See
This one’s been making its way around the sports blogs for the past few days now, and rightfully so: It’s the greatest moment of any lacrosse match you’re ever going to see.
To quickly get you up to speed: The video is from Game 1 of the Mann Cup, which is some kind of championship series for senior men’s lacrosse in Canada. This year’s event features the Brampton Excelsiors up against the New Westminster Salmonbellies. (Go ahead and take this opportunity to re-read those names one more time for comedic value.) But don’t let those names – or the fact that they’re Canadians, who are generally mild-tempered – fool you. The two teams won’t back down from a fight!
And what a fight it was! Let’s go to the video tape:
The fallout from the brouhaha as delivered by a Canadian news-source:
The brawl Friday lasted 10 minutes. Five players from both teams, including both back-up goalies, were tossed from the game. The teams combined for 173 penalty minutes by the end of the night.
Who would’ve guessed lacrosse would ever be worth watching, ever?
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.