- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Somebody Actually Made This: Techno Nirvana
The post over at Coilhouse that alerted me to the existence of this video starts off by saying “This is one of the worst things I’ve ever seen.” And I, for one, cannot disagree with that sentiment.
The video is from Chilean singer Abigail who, according to Wikipedia is known for her “deep, smooth, evocative contralto singing voice”. And, judging by her below remake of Nirvana’s iconic “Smells Like Teen Spirit”, completely ruining good songs. Now I’m no huge Nirvana fan here – while they are in my “wheelhouse” of early-to-mid 90s grunge, I was always partial to Pearl Jam or Alice In Chains – but, my god, who can be the audience for this horrendous techno-remake?
Go ahead and watch it. If you dare!
Only thing worse than this would be if someone somehow made a video game version of Kurt Cobain and had him singing a bunch of shitty songs by Bon Jovi. Oh wait:
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.