- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Video Collage: Catching You Up on “Lost”
Tomorrow – if you didn’t know because you are completely ignorant of the society around you – is the season premiere of the final season of “Lost”. Now, unlike myself who has watched this show religiously since day one, there are plenty of folks out there who have fallen from the show as it’s gotten more and more ridiculous. And while this is understandable – even I didn’t care about Jack’s fucking tattoos midway through season three – these last few years have included some of the greatest television I’ve ever seen, and this last season is sure to be an extremely satisfying and dramatic conclusion to the series. And if it isn’t, well, then we can all take solace in the fact that there will be plenty of riots.
In any case, if there’s anyone out there who really wants to watch the show tomorrow but feels a bit overwhelmed by the daunting task of catching up on a few seasons’ worth of material, luckily certain Great People of the Internet have provided us with various recaps of “Lost”, thus far.
First up, “Lost” recapped by an extended Italian family:
Everything you need to know about “Lost” in 8 minutes and 15 seconds:
The airplane crash that started the series, in real time:
And finally, here are the first few minutes of tomorrow night’s season premiere. Of course, there are spoilers.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.