- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You … 5 Signs to Look For
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- The 9 Sexiest Spreads of Women Over 40
Hump Day Q&A: Appreciate Alison Haislip’s Nerdiness
Hey nerds, I talked to G4/“Attack of the Show” correspondent Alison Haislip on the phone and you didn’t. I know, it was awesome and way better than exchanging tweets or commenting on her video blogs like you guys do. Who am I kidding? I do it too. I know you guys are jealous because I’d be jealous of me too. Aside from being beautiful and hot and whatever adjective you’d like to use on Alison, she’s also into sports, gaming, Dodger dogs and she’s famous on the Internet. As if that wasn’t enough, she’ll soon be a trained spy, sort of – Her bosses at G4 are sending her off to Spy School. Before she learns how to secretly obtain information, we sat her down and asked her some questions of our own.
How has your work on a male-oriented network like G4 helped you with the fellas?
Well, I don’t know if it’s helped at all. It’s obviously great to get the adoration that I get from our male fans, which I’m not knocking at all. But in everyday life, I don’t know. I explain my job to people, as to why I have fans, and they sort of don’t get it. The best way I can describe it to them is that I’m famous on the Internet. That then gets a response like, ‘So you’re a porn star?’ I tell them, ‘No I’m a nerd.’
How much do you get to play video games? What are some of your favorite games?
I wish I played more. When I have a few minutes, I’ll play quick games like “Peggle.” If I’m going to play “Left 4 Dead,” I need to know that I’m going to have three hours to commit to playing “Left 4 Dead”. Unfortunately, I don’t usually get three hours to play very often. When I do though, I say I’m playing video games until 4am because I don’t have anywhere to be tomorrow. I love “Left 4 Dead” and “Left 4 Dead 2.” I just love killing zombies. I think it might be a problem of mine.
Do you enjoy beating guys at video games?
It doesn’t matter who I’m playing, I want to beat them, especially because 98% of the people I’m playing are guys. There is some satisfaction in being able to say, ‘You just got beat by a girl.’
Can a date consist of staying in and playing video games with a guy?
Oh hell’s yeah! No doubt about it. I always say the best dates for me are staying in and playing video games or going to Dodgers games. That’s the way to win my heart.
You said you’re a nerd, would you say your typical guy is also a nerd?
Definitely has to be aspects of it. If a guy I’m with can’t appreciate my nerdiness then he is done for. For me, I just really need a guy who can keep up with me. My job at G4 is so action-packed and exciting that if I’m not getting that from a relationship than it bores me. I definitely need to be challenged.