- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Hump Day Q&A: Kazia Jordan is the Next Contestant
Game shows have left quite the impact on our culture. If it weren’t for “Who Wants to be a Millionaire?,” you’d never hear anyone say “is that your final answer?” Also, nobody would’ve ever walked into a men’s clothing store and asked for the “Regis Look.” While your solid purple shirt with matching solid purple tie is somewhere collecting dust, the beautiful long legs of Kazia Jordan are walking around with a permanent mark from a game show, her name. The Jacksonville native’s mom saw it on a game show. Now, Kazia is sitting in our hot seat as we fire questions at her covering her career, her ability to play guitar and a horrible use of a sugar packet.
You have a very unique and awesome first name. What’s the story behind it?
Thanks! Everyone usually assumes I’m from somewhere exotic but my mom actually saw it on a television game show.
What do you enjoy most about living in Jacksonville?
Definitely being close to the beach. I wouldn’t be able to live further than an hour from a beach!
What’s been the highlight of your modeling career?
So far two things: being in the 2010 Ker’s Wing House calendar. I was really excited about it and had a lot of fun with the shoot! Also being a Miller Lite girl, it’s so much fun.
Your portfolio includes an amazing photo with you holding a guitar. Do you play guitar or is it just a prop for a very sexy photo?
No it’s just a prop. The only guitar I can play is guitar hero!
When do you feel you’re at your sexiest?
After a good workout!
What’s the biggest mistake guys make when they approach you?
Trying to impress me. I’d rather a guy just be himself.
Fill in the blank and please explain your answer: I love guys who can make me ________.
Laugh, of course. Sense of humor is very important to me.
What’s the worst pickup line a guy’s ever used on you?
There have been a lot of bad ones, but I would have to say the guy who said, “Hey, you dropped your nametag!” and handed me a packet of sugar.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.