- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Which Of These Songs Make You Cry?
Pretty interesting survey by PRS for Music a few days ago. According to the 1700 men that were asked the question “What song makes you cry?,” R.E.M.’s “Everybody Hurts” is the one to elicit the most tears. Why? Because it’s a goddamn depressing song, folks! Have you ever heard it!
Here’s the rest of the top ten, by the way:
2/ Eric Clapton – Tears in Heaven
3/ Leonard Cohen – Hallelujah
4/ Sinead O’Connor – Nothing Compares 2 U
5/ U2 – With or Without You
6/ The Verve – The Drugs Don’t Work
7/ Elton John – Candle In The Wind
8/ Bruce Springsteen – Streets of Philadelphia
9/ Todd Duncan – Unchained Melody
10/ Robbie Williams – Angels
Can’t argue with many of those. My own little personal tear-jerker? Pearl Jam’s “Last Kiss.” (I’m sure the original is just as heart-breaking, but this is the one that I was exposed to at a tender age.) Why is it so depressing? LISTEN TO THE MOTHERFUCKER BELOW WITH SOME KLEENEX NEARBY!
So, the question: What song makes you guys tear up? If you don’t want to answer, fine. Just go into your room, cue up the song, and have a nice cry like Dawson:
Have a good weekend, folks.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.