- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Survey Says … People Use Facebook For Sex
Sex surveys are apparently all the rage this week. First, there’s the popular survey that’s going around (which we highlighted yesterday) that pretty much says Americans are getting nastier and nastier. And now we have another survey to examine, this one from Men’s Health examining the relationship of sex and Facebook.
Some of the interesting results from the survey:
- 24 percent of folks don’t list their relationship status in order to keep their options open.
- 17 percent of users check their ex’s Facebook page at least once a week.
- 3 percent of people have broken up with their boy/girlfriends by simply changing their relationship status on Facebook. (Motherfuckers.)
- 23 percent have hacked into their significant other’s account.
- 5 percent have used Facebook to facilitate cheating on their significant others.
The whole thing is really worth clicking over to. It’s not shocking at all that people are utilizing Facebook in order to get laid. (I’m positive that people were using Friendster to pick up sexual encounters whenever that was in style, which was what, 1984 or something?) But it is always interesting to see how many people are using it … and how they’re using it.
How do you guys use Facebook when it comes to sex? Feel free to comment below.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.