- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Must-Read: A New Girlfriend Will Not Fix Your Heart
Jesus Christ, 2010 was a tough year when it comes to relationships. Let’s just go down the list of celebrities. Those who have ended their (in many cases, long-term relationships) were Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy, Darren Aronofsky and Rachel Weisz, Patricia Arquette and Thomas Jane, David Arquette and Courteney Cox, Kate Winslet and Sam Mendes, and many, many more.
But that was NOTHING in comparison to the large amount of friends I had around my circle that broke up with each other. Was it some strange offshoot of the recession, people getting depressed because of their job prospects and becoming all sullen about it? Or was it simply that all of my friends are in that strange late-20s/early-30s range, when people end relationships like crazy?
Whatever it was, it happened. And if you’re one of the guys who went through a breakup – like myself – then you know the only thing that works is going out there and quickly getting a new girlfriend.
Except that’s the WORST idea.
The folks at AskMen.com have put together an extensive article why getting a new girlfriend immediately is a terrible, terrible idea. It is a fascinating read, full of nuggets like this:
Rushing into a new relationship?
Why are we so quick to rush into another relationship? After all, if you have been in a committed relationship that has lasted for a year or more, what are the odds that the first or second woman you meet after the breakup is the perfect match for you?
One major reason for men getting too quickly involved with a new girlfriend is that they are accustomed to having their emotional needs met by women. Most guys are not very good at connecting emotionally with other men. We may have buddies, but we usually are reluctant to bare our souls to them. Instead, when guys are hurting, we turn to our wives or girlfriends. But if these women have left us or, worse, are the source of our pain, in whom do we confide?
The whole thing is mighty valuable, especially if you’re just getting out of a long-term relationship. Do yourself a favor and read it.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.