About the Author
Don’t get me wrong. I am a sucker for fast food. Anything quick and kind of tasty that I don’t need to spend hours preparing is a blessing and *steps up to podium*, it’s what makes this America of ours the greatest country in the world! (Hold for applause.) But, unfortunately, it also make America the fattest country in the world. (Duck any flying objects hurled at the stage.) However, not all fast food meals are created equal. Men’s Health has added up the calories and crunched the numbers to find the 10 worst fast food meals around. We’re not going to pillage all of the content over there, but here are the top 5:
5. Wendy’s Triple Baconator Combo Meal with Small Fries and Small Coke (it’s that bad with SMALL fries and Coke!)
4. Dairy Queen’s Chicken Strip Basket
3. Hardee’s Loaded Bisquit and Gravy with Large Hash Rounds
2. Long John Silver’s Fish Combo Basket
1. Carl’s Jr.’s Double Guacamole Bacon Burger with Large Fries
Head over to the link to get all of the calorie breakdowns and what-have-you, and also some healthier alternatives to eat over at the establishments. The article is pretty in-depth, as long as you don’t mind your mouth watering a little.