- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Grooming Tips for Men
It’s Not Just For Ladies
Although women are more well-known for spending a lot of time on their personal appearance, most men want to look great, too. Although the average man’s daily grooming regime isn’t as in-depth and time-consuming as the average woman’s, it’s still important to follow a few essential tips. If you’d like to look great without the need to spend a lot of time on personal grooming, here are a few essentials to take note of:
Consider Your Lifestyle
Although personal cleanliness should be on every man’s personal grooming checklist, your lifestyle does play a big part in determining your grooming regime. For example, if you are a construction worker, your daily grooming needs would be different from a busy executive who works in an office environment.
The “9 to 5” Lifestyle
If you have a typical office job, your daily grooming regime should be geared towards the office environment. Although different businesses have different standards when it comes to dress codes and personal appearance, in most cases a well-groomed look is what is needed. Keep your hair neatly trimmed in a current style and make sure it’s freshly washed each day. If you wear a beard or a moustache, make sure it is neatly trimmed. If you prefer the clean-shaven look, make sure you never go to into the office with visible beard stubble. A great smile can be a good asset in the world of business, so use a good tooth whitening toothpaste. If you really have a problem with stained teeth, it can be well worth the cost to get them professionally cleaned and whitened. You should always dress appropriately for your office environment, and make sure your clothing is clean and wrinkle-free. Wear clothing that fits properly, and “mix and match” your clothing items so that it doesn’t look like you wear the same thing to work every day.
Some jobs demand a lot more traveling than others, which can sometimes create grooming and personal care challenges. If you have a job in sales or you’re a busy executive who travels a lot, your appearance can be very important to your career success. As such, it can be even more important to develop a good grooming regime. However, traveling does present certain challenges. If your job frequently has you spending every night in a different city, it might be difficult to keep your wardrobe wrinkle-free. Fortunately, most hotels include an iron and ironing board in their rooms. If you don’t find one, chances are one is available for your use if you simply ask. Make sure you take your own personal care products with you when you travel, and never rely on the small “courtesy” shampoo, soap and lotion products provided by hotels. Since constant traveling can sometimes take a toll on your health, make a concerted effort to get enough rest and exercise while you’re on the road.
If your job requires you to work out in the elements every day, you probably have an entirely different set of grooming challenges. Even if you know you are going to get dirty, you should start the day with a shower and clean clothes. Working out in the elements can have a detrimental effect on your skin. Always wear sunscreen and use moisturizers when necessary to keep your skin from getting burned, chafed or cracked.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.