- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Top Five Movies of Ellen Page
So, the movie “Super” has come out in the vein of “Kick-Ass” with the everyday Joe Schmo putting on a costume and pretending to be the hero. Yes, I am curious but it is mostly for the female stars of the movie, in particular Ellen Page in her superhero costume. Maybe it is just a geek fantasy, kind of like seeing a girl dressed as slave Leia.
Anyway, as I shake my head to get back on track, if the word “pixie” to describe a beauty like Audrey Hepburn was overused, it’s almost criminally done so for Ellen. Then again, when we see small brunettes barely five feet tall, if that, that is the word that first comes to mind. (Not so much with red heads and blondes. I think those are leprechauns and nymphs respectively.) Since, like Audrey, she has a bit of comic timing and a bright smile, the description works, but I’m hoping with this new movie she’ll build on that and then maybe we can find a new adjective to describe her.
Because I loved “Kick-Ass” and because of Ellen and Liv Tyler, this movie slides in at number five in my list even though a friend described it as very violent, which is kind of what I would expect. Crime stories are seldom peaceful. Because I am a fan of the superhero genre, I think this movie definitely has the possibility to hold this position on Ellen’s list quite handily.
4. Whip It
This is on the list almost just for the premise and the names. It’s about girl’s roller derby, and if you have ever seen a match, you know how fun that is. Add in “Maggie Mayhem,” “Smashley Simpson” and “Bloody Holly” and you had me at mayhem.
3. X-Men: The Last Stand
See “fan of superhero genre” and then realize that the X-Men are probably most people’s gateway into comics as the heroes are misunderstood teens, not because of acne and awkwardness, but because of super abilities. Though Ellen’s appearance is brief, this movie makes my list because Kitty Pryde was a favorite character because she could pass through solid objects, which is a great way to get around the line to a concert, ball game or club.
I like this movie a lot. If you happen to be one of the actresses in it, chances are, it will be in my top five lists. Add in “The Adjustment Bureau” and “Source Code” and within the last year, we’ve had some pretty cool movies about what happens in the brain and alternate realities.
Yeah, when you’re nominated for a Best Actress Oscar and it is a funny and charming movie, it’s pretty easy to figure out the number one movie on Ellen’s list.
Agree? Disagree? Which movies would make your Ellen Page top five?