- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
A Few Words on Business-Casual
Words to Live By
Who doesn’t want to make a good impression at work? Clothes can make a good (or bad) impression not only on the women we meet but everyone else.
There are many business owners who are convinced that clothes are a determining factor in their success. They dress great five days a week and they expect the same thing from their employees.
Think about it: When was the last time you saw a representative of a successful company who was dressed like a douche bag?
Here’s another thing to think about: most franchises (McDonalds, KFC, Starbucks, you name it) always dress all their employees in uniforms (even if all they have to do is take orders).
Yes, image is crucial in business and selling.
The problem is, unless the company you work for has their own uniform, it’s left to you to decide what to wear. This is where the fun part starts.
What to Wear
I can’t possibly guess what type of job you have. But what I can do is give you a starting point to dressing like a professional. That starting point is business-casual.
Business-casual is all about feeling great and projecting a professional image at the same time. Business casual is not a uniform, it’s a dress code. It has loose rules and it focuses on individuality and showing your best physical traits, while not going over certain borders.
Here are the clothing items you should be thinking of wearing:
Khakis or chinos
These are at the basics. Jeans are not really accepted so stay away from them. Go for a nice pair of khakis (no pleats, please) or chinos. You pick the color (as long as it’s not a bright color such as yellow, red etc.) and make sure it matches the rest of your outfit.
As you can see, business casual is not really about the suit BUT… if you’re in a very important function, you might want to stick to the suit and leave cardigans for when you know you don’t have business meetings.
A Word on Dress Shirts
Unless it’s really hot outside, try to go for long-sleeved shirts. They’re more professional. And if you’re going to wear short sleeve, stay away from the tie. The combination of a short sleeved dress shirt and tie is considered very unbalanced.
A Word on Shoes
You probably know that in business attire, the shoes and the belt should match. But what you may not know is that you can take this a step further. Try and complement the shoes with the rest of your outfit.
For instance, if you’re wearing grey pants, (or navy blue), go for a pair of brogue shoes. Too many men wear black. By wearing brown you can differentiate yourself from other men in a very subtle way.
Depending on the temperature outside, you can choose to wear a cardigan over your dress shirt. If that’s the case, you need to pay extra attention to how you match it with the rest of your outfit.
Ideally you want to make a contrast between the cardigan and the shirt. At the same time, you should pay attention to the rest of your attire (your pants and shoes). Any two items on you should either match or complement each-other.
So go ahead and play with colors and shades. Experimenting is the only way you’ll create for yourself that professional image that everyone will admire (and increase the chances of doing business with you or buy from you).
For more from George “The Transformer” Laz?r, head over to his blog.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.