- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Must-Read: Manliest Cooking Experiences
One of my earliest memories is heading over to my aunt and uncle’s house for a family party. They were a
little more well-off than we were, so they’d host a large amount of parties for their friends and family. And not a single get together would go by without my uncle standing next to the open fire pit, rotating the whole pig over the heat, making sure every side was roasted to perfection. While I have yet to perform the act myself just yet — not having a “yard” or “place to roast a full pig” has something to do with that — it is on my cooking Bucket List.
Which brings us to this amazing article we ran across today. In it, AskMen.com goes down the most manly cooking experiences around. Including, yes, of course, roasting a pig on a spit.
No.3 Roast a whole animal
Just about every culture has a tradition of roasting a whole animal, particularly at a time of celebration. Some countries will roast hogs, others goats or sheep and, in the case of the Argentinian Gauchos, even a whole steer. Not only is the sight of an animal cooking on a spit over a fire undeniably impressive, and slicing off huge chunks of flesh with a sharp knife will make you feel like the ultimate man’s man.
So then, folks. Did they miss anything?