- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Must-Read: Lessons From the Rich and Fit
One of the greatest (and most overused) pieces of advice is to find a role model that you respect and admire, find out what he (or she) did and does in order to be the person they are, and do that. While it’s better for the role model to be, you know, an actual person you know — as opposed to someone like, say, Charles Barkley, who has made it clear he’s not a role model — that doesn’t mean there aren’t lessons we can take from other people out there. For example, the grouping of guys that Men’s Health has put together that are rich in both health and actual literal monetary sense.
Here, to whet your appetite, is the beginning of the entry on John McQuaig:
A taxing ascent to the top of Mt. Kilimanjaro in 2005 inspired McQuaig to write a book that compared building a business to scaling a mountain. In “Parallel Peaks: Business Insights While Climbing the World’s Highest Mountains,” McQuaig stresses the importance of having shared goals, of preparation and planning—all customary steps in climbing expeditions, but something that businesses often fail to do. (Studies show that only about a fifth of small business owners do strategic planning, despite evidence that it can be a big contributor to success.)
McQuaig says all entrepreneurs should have a “sherpa” to guide them through what is a very risky journey. But he warns them against taking anyone’s advice too seriously—or as McQuaig’s own sherpa on Mount Kilimanjaro, Peter Mata, advised him: “Write your own story.”
Dude is worth $28 million dollars, it should be noted. So yeah, he’s probably a guy to look at and take some lessons from.
He’s 17 on the list, I should add. So yeah, if you get a chance, there’s a worse way to spend your time this fine Friday morning/afternoon/evening/whenever-you’re-reading-this.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.