- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Top Five Movies of Anne Hathaway
First, let me just say that if I was grading Anne Hathaway movies on nudity and sexuality, “Havoc” and “Love and Other Drugs” would be at the top of the list. Second, if I were to build an ideal Frankenstein woman, Anne Hathaway would contribute most of the parts. Third, most of the time when I watch her movies her beauty takes a back seat to how well she acts. Fourth, I could probably keep this list going all day about what I like about this siren of the silver screen. Fifth, I love alliteration. Sixth, I know Anne probably does a good job voicing a blue parrot in “Rio” (like she did in “Hoodwinked”), but I want to see movies where I actually see her. Seventh, let’s just get to her best movies, even though when I made the list, I started to worry that I was really a 14-year-old girl.
5. The Princess Diaries
The first movie on the list targeted to young girls who dream of being princesses. Somehow, I ended up seeing it and I was charmed and I don’t care what the target audience is. This movie made me realize that if Anne is in a movie, I’m going to see it.
4. Ella Enchanted
Exhibit B in my transformation to a 14-year-old girl, which has already been made into a movie called “The Hot Chick.” The movie is based on the Newberry Award Honor book of the same name by Gail Carson Levine. It’s a fun movie because of Anne’s charisma. I’m sure I’ll hear about the book because I bought it for my young cousin for her birthday last year based on the movie alone.
3. Brokeback Mountain
Yes, this is basically Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal’s movie. However, if you want to see the effect of them living a lie in their lives, the stories of their wives (Anne and Michelle Williams) help to give this movie additional heft besides what the lies mean to the men’s lives.
2. The Devil Wears Prada
Yes, this is another movie targeted to the fairer sex, but if you’re a guy and you can’t get excited about seeing Anne, Emily Blunt and “Lost” actress Rebecca Mader in a film where they are all supposed to look pretty, well, then go back to watching Sylvester Stallone shirtless in “Rambo: Whatever.”
1. Rachel Getting Married
Anne was nominated for an Academy Award for her performance in this movie and it was well deserved. She made me feel uncomfortable, made me despise her and made me feel sorry for her all in a span of less than two hours. Let me say that again. This vision of beauty made me despise her and feel sorry for her, and not for the shallow reason that she felt all alone in the world for being beautiful, but because she created a character that was incredibly real and hurting. The movie is a kick in the stomach, but it is well worth watching.
Agree? Disagree? Which movies would make your Anne Hathaway top five?