- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You … 5 Signs to Look For
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- The 9 Sexiest Spreads of Women Over 40
Why Guy/Girl Sets are The Best Sets
Did you know that 80% of people under the age of 25 are not in a committed or serious relationships? If you want to bring more math into this, we can assume that 50% of that 20% are probably out doing something together instead of hanging out at a bar. Do you know what this means? If you don’t, I will spell it out for you.
There is a 9/10 chance that the girl you are approaching does not have a serious BF that is at the bar/club with her. So if this statistic is reasonably true, why is it that so many guys hesitant to approach a group of girls if there are no men present?
Think about it, if you see a pair of girls there is probably a 50% chance that one of them is crazy bitch that will try to ruin your game. If you approach a bar tender you are competing with about 50 other guys. Or to really put this into perspective if you approach a girl by herself there is very good chance you will intimidate her because she is probably feeling vulnerable. So oddly enough mixed sets of guys and girls are actually the safest approaches you can do!
So knowing this, it is very easy to accurately pin point the real reason men are afraid to approach guy girl sets. It is because they are thinking in worst case scenario terms. When they see this set they picture the guy intervening, yelling at them and even getting violent. How absurd is that? In my experience meeting women, I have seen all of those things happen under 10 times. This is not from just a small sample of a weeks worth of approaches either, but from two years plus experience.
The irony of all this is, the most common response you will see from the guys in these approaches is complete and utter passivity. By approaching confidently and putting yourself squarely in a conversation with the girls you have already asserted dominance over 2/3rds of the male populations. However, there are the rare times when the guys will try to talk to you and again the answer to this is perhaps one of the easiest counters in all of game. Utterly and completely ignoring him! At this point he will have literally no ground to fight from because the girls are focused on you and you are focused on the girls. The guy might as well be talking to a wall!
Woah, how easy can it get. Now, what if I told you that approaching the sets also make you more attractive at the same time. The girls just watched you clearly show who is in charge, you are the alpha creeper and nothing will stand in your way. However, you will not come off creepy, because when you first approached there was a guy there! This stops the girls from being automatically intimidated by you at first. There is virtually no better way to start off an interaction.
So next time you are out at the club drinking your beer in the corner like a fruit and waiting for that guy to stop talking to the girls you are eying up I want you to do one thing. RAM YOUR FIST INTO YOUR STOMACH! Why the hell are you standing there when that guy is basically setting you up for an alley oop. Put your Michelob ultra down and get your creep on!
(Note: I am not responsible for any stabbings, gun shot wounds, or bare knuckle brawls that occur because of this post)