- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You … 5 Signs to Look For
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- The 9 Sexiest Spreads of Women Over 40
Must-Read: Ditch Your “Fat” Habits
In this day and age, it is so goddamn easy to get fat. There’s so much to watch on TV, so many movies to see, so much that is just sitting there on the Internet that we have to watch or we’ll be left out of the conversation at work about the latest cat fart video, or whatever-the-hell. In fact, we don’t even have time to make food, so instead we settle for the drive-thru or by ordering a pizza and just stuffing it into our guts. Relaxation? Well, that’s a night out at the bar, where we pound beer after beer, calorie-filled-glass after calorie-filled-glass. Really, it’s a wonder why we’re all not over 300 pounds by now.
The hardest part of this all is that we have these “fat habits,” as the article over at Men’s Fitness calls it. It’s not like we’re looking to get fat or just don’t care, it’s that it’s easy to fall into that trap with the everyday habits in place. The first step, then, is making sure to identify these habits. Hence, why we linked to the article up there.
Here’s what we’re talking about:
PROBLEM: PIGGING OUT AFTER A WORKOUT
Right? We’ve all been there. It’s like our working out allows us to feel like we’ve earned a whopping amount of food. Luckily, the link also has solutions:
Solution: Eat something beforehand. A combination of protein and carbs will prevent your blood sugar from dipping so low that you’re tempted to eat more calories than you burned off. A slice of whole-wheat bread with all-natural peanut butter and a banana is one great preworkout option.
So, yeah. Check it out. It’s well worth the read.