- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Top Five Movies of Rachel McAdams
Well, just like Pablo Picasso moved out of his blue phase, it looks like Woody Allen has moved past his Scarlett Johannson phase. Oh well, any chance to see Scarlett is a good thing, but if he decides to go on a Rachel McAdams phase, well then Woody continues to do good things. Rachel stars in his latest romantic comedy, “Midnight in Paris,” along with Owen Wilson. To celebrate the union of Woody, Owen and Rachel, let’s look back at some of Rachel’s other films, including one where these two actors already shared the screen.
5. Red Eye
This taut thriller (yes, this may be the most overused description of this genre of movie, but at only 85 minutes, it’s apt in this case) directed by Wes Craven and also starring Cillian Murphy (the creepiest eyes in movies) is just plain fun to watch, unlike the other terror in an airplane movie with a leading lady, “Flightplan.”
4. The Notebook
Yes, this is just a straight romance movie and it is of the genre of “chick flick.” However, James Garner is still the coolest guy this side of Jim Rockford and an Academy Award nominee, Gena Rowlands is a two-time Academy Award nominee and Rachel and Ryan Gosling (also nominated for an Oscar) make this film darn enjoyable.
3. The Family Stone
I have strange taste in Christmas movies. No “A Christmas Story” for me. No “It’s a Wonderful Life.” I’ll take “Scrooged,” “The Ref” and lastly, “The Family Stone.” This film also means that Rachel will act beside any Wilson, as Luke is her co-star.
2. Mean Girls
Is there a funnier woman than Tina Fey? It’s a rhetorical question, because I know the answer and it is yes. Fey wrote and starred in this movie that went beyond being a teen movie and became a classic that launched Rachel and made us wonder, besides all of the drugs, what happened to Lindsay Lohan? (Again, rhetorical.)
1. Wedding Crashers
Is there any question what would be number one? Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn helped to create the roles in one of the best guy movies ever. But, can it be a great guy movie without a couple of great girls? Well, yes, but the presence of Isla Fisher and Rachel certainly didn’t hurt.
Agree? Disagree? Which movies would make your Rachel McAdams top five?