- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Flake Proof Online Dating
The first date that I made with a girl from an online dating site didn’t pan out so well. In fact, she didn’t even show up!
Luckily, this kind of flaking is rare. The more common type of flaking that you will likely have to overcome is girls who email you a couple times and then disappear. Or girls who give you there number but then don’t pick up or can’t commit to a date. This type of flakiness can be a real pain in the ass. However, when you know how to combat it, it’s quite simple to overcome.
In this article I’m gonna talk about how you can eliminate the major forms of flaking:
1. Girls Going MIA Online
I’ve coached guys who had this happen to them all the time. They’d email a girl, get a response, and then when they emailed her back … nothing. It’s discouraging because once you’ve got a live one on the line it’s easy to start anticipating a date with her and get yourself all psyched up only to be let down.
This typically occurs because, unfortunately, your follow up email kinda sucked. The remedy is to send a kick ass message as soon as possible after she emails you. This keeps the momentum going strong so that she doesn’t lose interest and move onto the next “shiny object.”
2. Girls Who Don’t Pick Up The Phone
I strongly recommend calling girls to line up first dates rather than texting. Especially when you meet her online, it’s like why text her. Emailing is practically the same thing!
It’s also important to get her on the phone so that you can double check that she is normal and datable and can carry on a conversation. Once you start getting a bunch of numbers online you will also probably talk to some girls that you won’t want to date after talking to them on the phone for a couple minutes. But that being said, the first step is getting her to accept your call.
My easy trick for this is too call her as soon as possible after she has given me the number. Ideally you can email and get her number while she is online so that she will be expecting your call. Also, don’t give up on girls who don’t pick up or return your call right away. Be patient, if she hasn’t gotten back to you for a few days just call back or if you see that she is online, email her and give her shit for flaking.
3. Girls Who Can’t Commit To A Date
This kind of flakiness can be really annoying. I mean, you’ve got her on the freaking phone for Pete’s sake and she’s spouting some nonsense about how busy she is with homework or how her friend is coming to town. I say KILL THAT NOISE!
The second you sense that a girl is giving you the run around it’s time to flip the script on her ass! I love saying something like “Okay, well why don’t you give me a call when your schedule clears up a bit,” and make like I’m about to get off the phone. Nine times out of ten she’ll suddenly remember that she really does have a free night for you. Shit test, passed.
For more killer tactics for attracting women online, getting dates, and hooking up like a rockstar click through to my website and download these 2 free PDF reports! They won’t be here for long…
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.