- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Relationship Tips: What Men Need to Know
If you’ve ever felt that you’ll probably never really understand women and how they think, you’re in good company. Most men, at least at some point in their life, experience difficulties relating to women. Whether you’re trying to understand your significant other or are just trying to get along with a female co-worker or friend, it can often be frustrating and even confusing. If you sometimes have problems knowing how to deal with relationships, here are some tips that will give you a bit of insight.
Understanding a Woman’s Standards
As a man, you’ve got built-in natural hunting instincts. Although this can definitely be a good thing, it can sometimes put you at odds with the women in your life. Men can sometimes get so caught up in the game of pursuit that they forget to set standards for what they are really looking for. However, the average woman will not see things the same way. Even without realizing it, most women tend to adhere to higher standards when looking for a man. They tend to be more “hard-wired” to look for qualities that would make a man a good husband, and perhaps even a good father. This is why most women do not look at relationships, or even potential relationships, as casually as a man might.
Although women certainly do not have the entire market on sensitivity cornered, most women do seem to have a higher degree of sensitivity as compared to the average man. Women are usually more likely to express their feelings verbally, which can sometimes be confusing and even confounding for the man. If you care about a woman, it can be helpful to try to reciprocate at least some of this sensitivity. This could mean simply showing your appreciation for the things she does for you, or expressing your feelings in a more demonstrative fashion. It might seem like a relatively small thing, but it can really make a big difference.
Instincts and Changeability
Most men harbor the belief that the average woman simply cannot make up her mind. However, in reality, a woman might not change her mind any more often than the average man. But, because women are usually more verbally expressive with their thoughts, these changes of opinion can be much more noticeable. It’s important to remember that it’s a person’s right to change their opinion, based on how they are currently feeling. It doesn’t mean that they are “wishy-washy” or can’t make a decision. In most cases, women (and men) have good instincts. If they change their mind on a subject or decide to do something entirely different, there’s usually a good reason behind the change. In fact, sometimes it seems that women even have better built-in instincts than men do.
“Live and Let Live”
Just as is the case with every kind of relationship, tolerance and understanding are two very important factors. It’s not really necessary for two people to understand every single nuance of each other. Sometimes it’s enough to know that the things they do and say are what make them unique individuals. Enjoy your common ground, but try to understand that you won’t be on the exact “same page” with everything. After all, what a boring world this would be if we all thought and acted exactly the same.