- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You … 5 Signs to Look For
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- The 9 Sexiest Spreads of Women Over 40
Be Nice, The Right Way
There’s this myth that nice guys finish last. I’m extremely nice to women, but I’m definitely not “last.” I’m doing good for myself, and I’m not worried about finding the right one to raise a family with, but only when I’m ready.
Let me clarify how some nice ideas get screwed up, and how to apply nice the right way.
I love opening doors for women, taking their coats, letting them win in a game, and generally making sure they feel safe and appreciated.
I never do this to impress women. I do this to make women feel good when they are with me, because that turns me on – to see a woman feeling great with me. I’m not a jealous guy, but when I hear about a woman I care about getting harassed or disrespected, I get really upset, because I am very protective. And that’s what chivalry is all about.
I don’t suggest getting hotheaded about protecting your women like I tend to do, but I do advocate making sure your women feel safe with you. The best way to do this is to genuinely care about her. Women are precious and beautiful. Treat them as such.
It’s easy to get in the compliment trap, because men are conditioned to think that they must suck up to women to get sex. This is the opposite of reality. Women, they when you try to flatter them into having sex.
Focus on her personality. The only times I compliment a woman’s physical beauty is when I approach, and then maybe a couple times during the conversation, but I’m very careful to not overdo it. Instead, I give a ton of appreciation on her character. I tell her I like her sense of humor, how she thinks, and that we have similar ambitions. This is the right way to compliment a woman.
Like I said, I’m very protective. But I tend to really amp-up how crazy the world is when I’m with a woman. I become very alert, and any person/car/random thing, that comes near us becomes a potential threat. I react by pulling my girl close to my, and shielding/holding her – whatever is necessary.
Like Vin says, “The world is a very dangerous place when she’s with me.” This may sound strange, but what he means is, you must show a woman right away that you intend on protecting and caring for her. The world is a dangerous place, and you must be a source of love and safety for women, and anyone that comes into your life.
A man has two jobs:
protect those around him, and
make the world a better place.
This is easy to explain, yet takes a while to really understand.
When you are intimate with a woman, you must make her feel safe, and also turn her on sensually. This means you combine protective touching – cuddling, with sensual touching, i.e. gliding your fingertips up and down her sensitive areas. Combine protective, comforting touch, with simply enjoying her body with your hands. You’re such a nice guy!
Find out what type of girl she is. Use these 3 questions to read her mind, and the give her exactly what she wants. Click here to learn the secret to reading her mind.