- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
A Simple Way To Increase Your Dating Success in College
It bugs the hell out of me that the defining line between a guy who gets laid a lot in college and born again dorm virgin is not how good their game is. I literally have seen guys with the flirting skills of a polar bear enjoy the sex life of a movie star in their college years simply because they applied this one thing to their life style. The cold hard truth is college is all about logistics. Period. You could have the charisma of James Bond and your success will pale in comparison to a chump who has his college logistics in order.
For those of you with a less broad vocabulary, logistics are things like where you live, the girls you have access to and overall how well positioned you are to get laid. The reason why these things are so insanely important in a college lifestyle is because a college campus is a freak situation.
There is virtually no other place on the planet where guys and girls of the same horny age are thrown together in such masses. On top of this everyone has the same agenda. Study, party, and have fun. Its is literally just a massive sexual bomb waiting to go off. Because of this, your main goal needs to be positioning yourself in the best possible spot to catch as much flak from the bomb when it goes off.
Take a second and think about. Picture a frat guy, with mediocre social skills who lives near the bar district and also works as a part time bartender. This Average Joe will have drunk girls literally showing up on a nightly on his frats door step. Then add the fact that he is constantly meeting college parties girls at the bar he works at and that his house two minutes away. Holy crap. This average guy is probably meeting 100+ new girls a week. Even with the worst game imaginable, this dude is going to be swimming in college nanny with almost zero effort on his part.
The amazing thing about logistics in college is that any guy can do it. Think about a few small changes you could make in your lifestyle that would lead to constantly meeting new people. If you simply joined a school club, a frat or got a job working somewhere that is constantly buzzing with girls your work is already 80% done. Imagine if you did all three of those. You would be meeting girls with similar interest at club meetings. You would go home and meet girls at your frats parties. After that, you would show up to work and naturally just end up mingling with even more young, hot, and crazy college girls. By simply living your day to day life you will be overwhelmed with new girls.
After you have achieved that, think about all the ways you are cutting yourself short. Are you living in an area that is hard to bring girls to (Examples: living with your parents or far away from campus)? Do you live a lifestyle that inevitably prevents you from meeting new people every day? Really sit down and think about little changes that would have a big effect on your social life. Stuff like living in the dorms your first year, moving to an apartment complex that throws parties or just being involved in school events can make meeting girls a proverbial joke.
This is such a overlooked concept for most guys though. Even if you have sick game, you are destined to work ten times harder than some frat daddy bar tender simply because of the rules you are being forced to play by. Stop doing things the hard way and give your self a chance to play on easy mode. I guarantee, if you start thinking with college dating logistics in mind you will literally be meeting more girls than you know what to do with.