- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
The Worst Online Dating Mistakes
Don’t Screw the Pooch
There are a number of common mistakes that guys make with online dating. These are mistakes that I made when I was getting started online and mistakes that I see my clients making over and over and over again…
But luckily these silly goofs can be easily corrected once you can properly identify them.
Mistake #1 – Bad Picture
This mistake seems obvious enough. But everyday I get guys asking me for help with their profiles and when I take a look I see a crappy picture. Look, we all know that you don’t need to be a classically handsome man to pull hot chicks. BUT, if you are trying to hook up online then you need a picture that puts you in a good light. One of the easiest things to fix is the clothes that you wear in your picture, having a cool personal style is super helpful for communicating the fact that you “get it” to the women who are looking at your profile.
Mistake #2 – Winking
Most dating sites have an option where instead of emailing a woman that you are interested in you can send her some other signal of interest like a ‘poke’ or a ‘wink.’ etc. Sending these is a terrible idea because many girls just refuse to respond to winks altogether and the women who will respond will typically just wink back rather than emailing you, so you still have to send the first email. Now I’ll admit that when I was getting started I sent out a truckload of winks and I actually did get some dates out of the deal. But in retrospect it’s just not very effective…
Mistake #3 – Not Closing Quickly Enough
This one is bad news. Once you get a girl writing to you, you should be all about getting her number and getting a date set up ASAP. Starting a relationship with her through email, waiting too long to email her back, and becoming her instant messenger chat buddy are all ways of ensuring that you’ll never see her naked if you even see her in person at all.
Don’t worry about jumping the gun, if she is emailing you she is somewhat interested and should be forth coming with her phone number. If she isn’t, just “next” her!
For more killer tactics for attracting women online, getting dates, and hooking up like a rockstar click through to my website and download these 2 free PDF reports. They won’t be here for long…
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.