- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You … 5 Signs to Look For
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- The 9 Sexiest Spreads of Women Over 40
Must-Read: The Best Breakfast Food
Breakfast, the most important meal of the day, blah-blah-blah. My own breakfast regiment consists of this: Wake up, walk to the kitchen or down the street, get a nice big cup of coffee, drink it, repeat until about noon or 1 o’clock, depending on when I last ate, and then start my day with an actual meal. Oh, I should probably mention, this regiment makes you feel like shit for a large portion of the day. So, you know, maybe I need to rethink this a little.
That said, what is the best breakfast food? According to Men’s Health, it’s the obvious answer of egg. But why?
And according to University of Alberta researchers, eggs also contain two amino acids—tryptophan and tyrosine—that have high antioxidant properties.
We’ve known for a while that eggs are packed with an almost bewildering lineup of healthy minerals and nutrients—including vitamin D, choline, and carotenoids (more antioxidants!), to name a few. They’re also chock-full of hunger-quelling protein (6 grams per large egg), which is why they’re such a perfect breakfast food.
So let’s start our days out right today. Let’s down an egg to get us moving. (There are a few recipes on the above-mentioned link if you’re sick of old boring eggs.) And maybe, you know, put down the coffee for a little while?