- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
The Dating Paradox
“If you train one hour a day, two years from now you will master this art.” said the master. “And how long will it take me if I train 8 hours a day?” asked the mentoree, ”If you train 8 hours a day, it will take you 5 years. With one eye so focused on your goal, you have but one eye left to watch where you’re stepping…”
The law of reverse effect says the harder you try to make something happen the less likely you are to succeed. In the dating world, it is well accepted that trying too hard or coming off as needy won’t get you anywhere.
But isn’t it paradoxical that we put so much time and effort in order not to look like were trying hard? Learning all kinds methods and techniques from the approach to the kiss close to SEEM natural…
Now why is it no matter how much you read on the topic of dating and attraction, sometimes you struggle and sometimes everything seems to kick in effortlessly? Perhaps it’s because were in an environment where we feel comfortable, we feel good about ourselves, we’re completely relaxed and have no hidden agenda when we talk to people and more particularly women. We’re simply having fun.
You’ll agree that being comfortable, feeling good about ourselves and especially not having a hidden agenda is pretty F*****G hard to fake…
Which brings me to my next point:
You can either fake it or make it real. The truth is, faking it is waaay more complicated than it seems and making it real will bring results not only regarding women but in every single aspect of your life. The goal behind faking it is to come off as a high quality man, a guy worth dating, a guy who’s going somewhere.
Seriously, why on earth would you we to FAKE these qualities !?
Right now, I suggest you let all that sink in your mind. Pay attention to the way you live your life, the things you do and how you treat yourself in general.
Then look out for Part 2, I’ll list many different tips and ways, I experimented with personally and brought deep and dramatic changes in my life.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.