- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Top 10 Movie Classics Men Must See Before They Die
I’m sure most of you guys have seen a lot of the best, coolest and most exciting movies of the last 5-10 years. But, when it comes to this topic, a movie Time Machine is required. Here we go:
We all know that women like “bad boys,” or at least guys who act like bad boys. With “Hud,” Paul Newman set the bar pretty high as a bad boy role model. Hud’s primary interests are women, women, women and business, sort of. While you may not fill a pair of jeans as well as Paul, the smirk, and slouchy walk, CAN be learned.
9. “The Big Sleep”:
For any young man in the today’s world, the combining of business and sex can be a tricky matter. Although Humphrey Bogart was short, skinny and kind of homely, he had the screen confidence to pull this feat off.
8. “Forbidden Planet”:
Before “Star Wars” and “Aliens,” “Forbidden Planet” combined sci-fi action, and FX, in a way never seen before. Even more mind blowing after a few shots.
With action, romance and a topical subject, “Casablanca,” one of hundreds of movies Warner Brothers churned out the same year, became an instant hit and a timeless classic.
While some favor “Gone With the Wind,” I see “Giant” as Hollywood’s best epic drama. James Dean, Elizabeth Taylor and Rock Hudson were never better as oil people trapped in a sticky triangle.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.