- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Top 10 Movie Classics Men Must See Before They Die
I’m sure most of you guys have seen a lot of the best, coolest and most exciting movies of the last 5-10 years. But, when it comes to this topic, a movie Time Machine is required. Here we go:
We all know that women like “bad boys,” or at least guys who act like bad boys. With “Hud,” Paul Newman set the bar pretty high as a bad boy role model. Hud’s primary interests are women, women, women and business, sort of. While you may not fill a pair of jeans as well as Paul, the smirk, and slouchy walk, CAN be learned.
9. “The Big Sleep”:
For any young man in the today’s world, the combining of business and sex can be a tricky matter. Although Humphrey Bogart was short, skinny and kind of homely, he had the screen confidence to pull this feat off.
8. “Forbidden Planet”:
Before “Star Wars” and “Aliens,” “Forbidden Planet” combined sci-fi action, and FX, in a way never seen before. Even more mind blowing after a few shots.
With action, romance and a topical subject, “Casablanca,” one of hundreds of movies Warner Brothers churned out the same year, became an instant hit and a timeless classic.
While some favor “Gone With the Wind,” I see “Giant” as Hollywood’s best epic drama. James Dean, Elizabeth Taylor and Rock Hudson were never better as oil people trapped in a sticky triangle.