- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Top Five Movies of Emma Watson
I don’t know if there is another actress whose work has been so varied and so eclectic at the ripe age of 21 as the work of Emma Watson. I mean, she has played a twelve-year old Hermione Granger, a thirteen-year old Hermione Granger, a fourteen-year old Hermione Granger, a fifteen-year old Hermione Granger, a sixteen-year old Hermione Granger, a seventeen-year old Hermione Granger and now, in her first ever sequel, she’s playing an eighteen-year old Hermione Granger for the second time in “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2.” To be able to comb through these movies and try to figure out which role is the best in this hodgepodge of acting prowess is almost impossible. For you though, loyal readers, I will try. I will guide you through the maze of the highs and even higher highs of this beautiful young thespian. At the end, you’ll think to yourself, “My God in heaven above, I have seen the light through yonder window break and this spot in my heart is no longer filled with dread. Out damned spot, out I say!”
To the list!
5. Harry Potter and the Fear of Virginia Wolf
After Harry, Ron and Hermione slip a polyjuice potion to their classmate Virginia, she turns into a wolf and runs out into The Forbidden Forest. So, the three pranksters run into the forest to try to find them along with Harry’s girlfriend Cho Chang. While in the forest, Emma’s acting prowess shines as she drinks butterbeer after butterbeer from her backpack and starts to berate Ron for “not being man enough to find Virginia or anything having to do with giving a woman pleasure” even though, deep down she loves him.
4. Harry Potter and the Time He Drove a Car Carrying Daisy
Emma acts like an eighty-four-year old woman after bumping her head against the top of the secret tunnel out of Hogwarts leading to Hogsmeade. She refuses to go back in the tunnel, so Harry and Ron have to find a muggle car to drive Hermione around the country until she regains her memory. The amazing part of the performance came from Emma convincing the audience how tough it was to finally get over the effects of eating all of those prunes.
3. Harry Potter and the Flight Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
Yes, this is mostly Hagrid’s movie as the final scene shows him throwing a full-grown hippogriff through a window at Hogwarts so he can flee to the Forbidden Forest. However, Emma’s acting when she wouldn’t allow Harry, Ron, Fred, George and Neville out of Hogwarts until they finished drinking their potions homework just blew me away.
2. Harry Potter and the Queen of England
A simple story, Hermione goes undercover as the Queen in order to prevent the Death Eaters from killing innocent muggles. Emma conveys perfectly what it is like to be a seventy-year old woman, and I think she learned it from her time as Daisy. She walks corgis, she hosts state meetings and she uses the “expelliarmus” spell to get rid of nuclear weapons in Pakistan. Amazing job.
1. Harry Potter and His Blind Side
Harry is the seeker and leader of the school’s quidditch team, but he needs someone to protect his blind side because the jerks in Slytherin want to knock him off his broom. Fortunately, Hermione adopts a large black man named Michael while home over the summer and teaches him to be the best bludger the wizarding world has ever seen. Emma was meant to play a sassy, caring mother who wants to see Michael, and the Gryffindor quidditch team, succeed.
Agree? Disagree? What movies would make your Emma Watson top five? (To be fair, I’m looking forward to “The Perks of Being a Wallflower.” It was a book that I happened upon in a bookstore and sat and read one afternoon after just pulling it off the shelf. It’s that good.)
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.