- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
When She Tells You Her Friend Is Interested
Few things are more earth-shattering than the moment when the flirty, fun babe you’re chatting up directs your attention to her shy (and probably not as cute) friend, telling you that this friend has a thing for you. Just when you thought you were in with a chance, she drops this bombshell. But before you run off to the gents’ and burst into tears, take a second to evaluate the situation. A snub of the ‘but my friend is interested in you!’ nature can mean different things depending on the context. Either way, it shows that at least one of her and her friend have shy personalities, so tread carefully.
When It Means She’s Not Interested
If you’ve been chatting to your lady of choice for a while, decide to make a move on her and she dismisses it by saying her friend is interested in you, it often means she’s trying to reject you but isn’t quite assertive enough to do it properly. Telling you another woman has her eye on you is an attempt to distract you from the rejection. In this case, it is time to move on. Going for her friend is not the classiest of options, but not a terrible last resort.
When It Means She Is Interested
If you’ve been briefly flirting and she’s definitely been flirting back, but neither of you has made a move, it’s possible that she’s said her friend wants you as a way of saying that actually, she wants you. But it’s also possible that that could mean nearly anything. Suss it out by making your intentions more obvious, and see if she seems receptive or shuts you down.
When It’s Hard to Tell Who Is Interested
If she’s come up to you for no other reason other to tell you that her friend’s interested, it’s quite unclear. Perhaps she is interested. Or maybe her friend actually is interested, for once. If they’re particularly immature, it could even be a joke. You’re on your own with this one! The best approach is to play the comedian. That way, you have time to establish what she meant; not to mention you can lure her in with your wicked sense of humour.
The Cheekiest Response!
If you want to make your intentions known and don’t mind putting yourself out there, try this flirty reply for when she tells you that her friend has an eye on you. A typical exchange could go like this:
Her: “My friend Lucy is really hot on you!”
You: “Yeah? That’s a coincidence. Tell Lucy that I’m really hot on her friend over here!”
This will probably lead to laughter from your lady of choice. As long as it’s a flirty giggle rather than a nervous titter, you definitely have a chance.
Ladies can be confusing creatures at times, particularly when they speak for each other. Pay attention to the signals she’s sending you, and you should be able to evaluate whether she’s snubbing you or just shy.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.