- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Must-Read: 50 Best Baseball Plays Ever
Baseball is terrible right now. It’s in this weird dead area when there is not a single question of who is getting into the playoffs (maybe in the AL West between Texas and the Angels, but the Angels are so terrible despite being so good, that it’s kind of tough to root for them to pass the Rangers because they would easily get swept in the postseason), but just a question of their seeding. Not a single one. And really, who cares? Sure, you can watch your favorite team trot out some of their younger Triple-A caliber talent in order to try and get you pumped up for next year, but that’s just trying to trick yourself into being entertained.
The point is, this list over at Men’s Health about the 50 best plays in MLB history is an extraordinary read and something that will, for a bit, get you over the fact that baseball is, like we said, terrible right now. Go to the list here. We’re going to highlight this one, because it has the word “boner” in its name, which makes us giggle, because we are still very immature:
49. Merkle’s Boner
September 23, 1908: Giants’ rookie Fred Merkle’s failure to touch second base on what appeared to be a game-winning hit against the Cubs resulted in the game ending in a tie, to be made up if necessary. At the end of the season, the Giants and Cubs tied for first place in the National League, and the Cubs won the makeup game to take the National League pennant. “Merkle has gone down in history as one of these great goats, but it wasn’t really his fault,” said Neil Lanctot, author of three books on baseball, including Campy: The Two Lives of Roy Campanella. “Merkle admitted that he had not touched second base, but said he only left the field after the infield umpire assured him the game was over.”
Thank goodness football is back.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.