- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Must-Read: Lose That Post-Vacation Weight
So, you went on vacation. And you got fat.
This is nothing new or surprising. When you take a break from the ordinary stresses of everyday life and your job, and head across seas or to some other sun-heavy, beach-laden community, you are going to eat like crazy and guzzle down drinks like it’s goin’ out of style. And everything is fine and grand, and you think nothing of it. Until you get off that plane, back to your place, and get ready for work and notice, hey, this suit doesn’t fit like it used to. In fact, you don’t even need a belt.
Which means, it’s time for the not-so-fun part of the weight boomerang, the part where you lose that weight you gained over vacation. Luckily, there are some tips you can do that will get rid of that slob fat quickly, including a bunch over at this article at AskMen.com. For instance:
Go to bed a little hungry
I mean a little hungry; I do not mean starving.
You do not want to let yourself get too hungry during the day, or come dinnertime, you’ll be so starving, you’ll plow through food like the apocalypse is imminent. This is called “night eating syndrome,” and it’s a common trait among the obese.
The trick is to stay properly fueled throughout the day so you don’t totally lose it later on. Eat a moderate dinner, and stop eating after that. This is going to bed a little hungry.
Again, before bedtime is really the only time it’s OK to be hungry, because overnight your appetite resets, and you start off with a clean slate of eating a good breakfast the next morning. Just don’t be so hungry that it affects your sleep or that you need to get up and eat in the middle of the night.
Head over to the article for the rest of them. And then get back in shape, you slob!