- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Top Five Movies of Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Every once in a while a girl comes around in movies and I think to myself, hmmm, she’s kind of cute. Then, I see her again, that feeling of déjà vu hits me and I think, hmmm, she’s kind of cute and, where have I seen her before? Then she appears again and again.
That’s Mary Elizabeth Winstead for me and soon she’ll be appearing in another movie that I’m sure I’ll go see, the remake of “The Thing” that opens on October 14th. However, now I know who she is and I look forward to seeing her look beautiful and charming as she entertains me on the screen. How do I know she’ll do this? As I look at her list of movies, I can immediately think of several moments of awesome. So, here is the list of Mary Elizabeth’s top five solid, fun and sometimes super movies that she has made so far and the moments of awesome within them.
5. Final Destination 3
The whole idea behind the Final Destination series in my mind is to figure out the craziest, most random ways to kill people. Burning people alive in tanning beds is one of the most wonderfully ironic of the whole series.
4. Live Free or Die Hard
Bruce Willis uses a car to blow up a helicopter. I had heard about this scene before I even went to the movie and it still surprised me how much I loved it. A car, rockets through the air to collide with a helicopter. I so wish the guys at “Mythbusters” could test this one out so I could watch more cars cause more helicopters to explode.
3. Death Proof
This movie in my mind is just one huge car chase with the second one kicking up the dangerous factor. Zoë Bell holds on for dear life on the hood of the car as Kurt Russell keeps colliding with the car holding Tracie Thoms and Rosario Dawson on the inside. Car chases are cool. Tough women are even cooler as they eventually turn the tables on Stuntman Mike. Each scene though with Zoë riding on the car was pure adrenaline. In high school I used to ride around on the hood and tops of cars (without anything but my kung-fu grip to keep me safe) because it looked fun. Then a teacher caught me and so ended my pretend stuntman life. Mary Elizabeth plays a girl that her friends say is a porn star in this one. Ahh, fantasy.
2. Sky High
I think Mary Elizabeth must love working with Kurt, because here they are again. Then again, who wouldn’t love working with the star of “Big Trouble in Little China?” I’m a sucker for super hero movies and this one is a sweet little coming of age movie for a bunch of teens that just happen to have super powers. Bruce Campbell as Sonic Boom yelling “Sidekick” is at the top of my list of cool moments in this one.
1. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
How often do you get to see a bassist played by Michael Cera battle the likes of Superman and Captain America? Hint: never. No wonder Mary Elizabeth’s Ramona Flowers ends up with Scott Pilgrim. I don’t think anyone has ever beaten both of those two heroes in a fight. It helps they are DC and Marvel characters, but still.
Agree? Disagree? Which movies would make your Mary Elizabeth Winstead top five?
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.