- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Top Five Movies of Amy Adams
You may think there is a contradiction in my beliefs in regards to this next statement, but I don’t think there is. Here it is: I have never been able to believe in a world of puppets. So, when I watch a movie like the upcoming “The Muppets” starring the beautiful Amy Adams all that is in my mind are people with their hands stuck up animal’s butts or people perhaps pulling the strings. I am good with having animated worlds of Bugs Bunny, Roger Rabbit, the Justice League or worlds where G.I. Joe tries to help our nation’s children to cook. Therefore, it is possible for those worlds to mix when they come across each other. However, for a world of puppets (like in “Meet the Feebles”) you have to have people to make puppets work, so it just isn’t as seamless. Well, that’s my reasoning and I am sticking to it.
So, will I go see the movie “The Muppets” to cave into that feeling of nostalgia and not care whether or not Muppets really exist? Maybe. The one thing that I think is believable from the trailers that I have seen, I could totally see Jason Segel having a sibling that looked like a Muppet as he is not that far away himself. However, Amy will be the biggest draw to this movie for me. Until that movie graces us on the day before Thanksgiving, I will have to bide my Amy watching time with her top five movies.
It was between this movie and “The Fighter,” both of which earned Amy an Academy Award nomination. This one got the nod just because Christian Bale and Mark Wahlberg yelling is not nearly as interesting as Philip Seymour Hoffman yelling and Meryl Streep just staring at him.
Like I briefly mentioned in the intro, there is something about mixing the worlds of animation and real life that really appeals to me. “Who Framed Roger Rabbit?” is still awesome in my eyes. Well, then there’s “Cool World,” so it doesn’t always work. But, I think the presence of Amy as the princess really sells this latest in the line of animated worlds blending into reality.
3. Catch Me If You Can
If I were to name my favorite Steven Spielberg movie of the past twenty years, this would be it and probably followed by “Schindler’s List” and “Munich.” I had high hopes for him finding his “Jaws” self after this movie, but then came “The Terminal” and the crystal skull fiasco that shall not be named and I’m not even sure if the presence of the voices of Simon Pegg and Nick Frost will get me to “The Adventures of Tintin.”
2. Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby
Probably one of the funniest movies of the last ten years, not only does it have the first time Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly are a comic duo, it also makes fun of the ripe subject that is NASCAR and its community of followers. Amy plays the love interest and the rest of the cast is stacked with comic talent including Sacha Baron Cohen, Jane Lynch, Andy Richter, David Koechner, Ian Roberts and Jack McBrayer.
This is the first movie where Amy truly wowed me as her portrayal of such an upbeat and relentlessly optimistic girl amazed me. She truly earned her Oscar nomination for this role. Ultimately though, it’s not the most uplifting of movies, but for just a few moments, seeing the world through the eyes of Amy’s character makes it so.
Agree? Disagree? Which movies would make your Amy Adams top five?
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.