- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Your Relationship Could Make You Fat
While being in a relationship with a hot chick can be a major booster for your self esteem, it can also increase the inches around your waist. Not a lot of men realize that their girlfriends could be making them fat. To help stay in shape and enjoy all of the benefits of dating an awesome woman, you need to be aware of the common fat traps to avoid.
According to a recent study published by the Journal of Applied Social Psychology, men tend to eat bigger portions while they are out with women compared to when they’re only hanging out with their buddies. While women worry about appearing piggish if they eat too much on a date, dudes want to look manly and consume super-sized meals when in the company of chicks. If you find that you’re stuffing yourself to impress your girlfriend, just stop it. Popping a Tums to cure heartburn after a feast of 47 hot wings isn’t a turn-on.
When you start dating a new girl, you’re likely to dine out more often than cooking a meal at home. While this can be fun, it can also add girth to your waistline. To woo her without adding another notch to your belt, try going on date that don’t involve eating out such as concerts or a trip to the amusement park. You can also cook her dinner at your place. Women love guys with culinary skills, trust me.
After you two have been dating awhile, it can get easy to fall into the “comfort zone.” She stops applying makeup everyday and shaving religiously, you start opening scratching yourself in her presence and farting has become acceptable to do in front of one another. The comfort zone can also lead to you two not watching what you eat and avoiding the gym. While it’s awesome that you guys feel comfortable around each other, you still need to maintain your health. Try asking your lady to hit the gym with you twice a week or cook healthy dinners together.
While being in a great relationship can make you fat, being in an awful one can pile on the pounds too. People tend to eat junk food if they’re feeling low and if you’re in an unhealthy relationship or have recently been dumped, you could be diving into that pint of Ben & Jerry’s before you know it. Instead of seeking solace in a six pack, try talking to a friend or attending a meditation class.
Relationships are great, but if you’re not careful, you can end up gaining a pants size if you don’t maintain your healthy habits.