- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Must-Read: Signs You Need to Sleep
Somehow, over the years, this weird tough guy stance has developed over sleep. If you sleep a full 8 hours a night, or spend a portion of the afternoon napping, you’re seen as a weak person who doesn’t work hard and can’t make it in the real world. A wuss, in other words. But what people seem to forget is that we actually need sleep to survive. Without a full amount of rest, our brains begin to malfunction and our bodies deteriorate. Think about it like this if you’re one of those assholes who looks down on those who sleep: If you heard that a friend of yours only ate a handful of rice a day, would you consider them weak-willed? No, you’d want them to get help for their problem.
Which brings us to the article over at Men’s Health about the 6 signs you need more sleep.Not having enough sleep isn’t something you can just ward away with caffeine and by “just powering through.” It’s an actual legit problem that has a very simple (and free) solution: Getting more sleep. Here’s one of the six signs:
1. You’re not hungry for lunch. A lack of sleep can make you constantly want to eat more, or persistently feel like you’re not hungry. It throws off your internal clock resulting in abnormal feelings—which is why so many people lose or gain weight during periods of sleeplessness.
The other five are almost as eye-opening. So head over to the website, and then think about whether or not you should head to bed.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.