- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Why Women are Crazy
Today’s men are well versed in the subject of “female troubles.” Women have no problem describing “that time of the month” in excruciatingly intimate detail to their significant others. Hell, men these days will even go out and buy tampons for their girlfriends (and to that, I salute you).
Even though men empathize, they still will never completely understand PMS. And scientific studies show that they don’t have to. An increasing number of American women (one in four, actually) use prescription medication to battle a mental disorder. So that bitchiness that you assume is related to your girl’s period could, in fact, be a chemical imbalance instead.
A recent study conducted by Medco Health Solutions, Inc. concluded that the number of women who use anti-anxiety medication is twice the amount of men, and women are also more likely to take anti-psychotic pills to ward off disorders like bipolar depression and schizophrenia.
So why are women so crazy? A possible factor for depression found in women could be the societal limitation previously placed upon them. Before the second and third wave of feminism, women were either housewives or mothers. They relied on the husband to be the primary bread winner and had to stay at home all day cooking and cleaning. This led to women being more emotionally invested in the marriage because their husband was all they had. They had no job, or degree, or any other attribute in life. This led to a perpetual feeling of loneliness and insecurity, which could trigger depression.
But how does that explain the recent increase in psychological imbalance in today’s 20- and 30-year-old women? Stars like Emma Thompson and Catherine Zeta-Jones, who have mental disorders, seem to have it all. So why are they still so sad?
The answer could lie in their genes. Hormonal regulation affects the rate of depression found in females. Menopause, also known as estrogen depletion, increases depression rates from 37% to 55%. Genetic transmission can also cause women to be more vulnerable to depression than men. For example, if the gene for depression is located in the x chromosome of a parent and is the dominant trait, females, who possess two x chromosomes, will be more affected than men, who only have one.
Whatever the reason for mental imbalances in females, men simply have to deal with it. If you think your girlfriend has a mental disorder, you have one of two choices. You can follow the advice of Iron Maiden and run for the hills, or you can stick it out and talk it over with her. Ask her about her symptoms and if she is currently on medication or seeing a therapist. Try to listen to her problems and be there for her when she needs support.
Chicks with mental disorders are usually not as crazy as Angelina Jolie in Girl, Interrupted. But that doesn’t mean that the problem should be entirely ignored.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.