- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You … 5 Signs to Look For
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
- The 9 Sexiest Spreads of Women Over 40
Must-Read: The Sexiest Things Around
Sexy can mean a lot of things. That girl in the office with the heels and skirt that seems just a bit too short can be sexy. And that girl at the coffee shop with the glasses and plaid sweater. And that girl from high school who just happened to be in your general vicinity when your hormones first started shooting through your body and you saw girls as the beautiful creatures they truly are. But, as you can see, there’s a bit of a recurring theme in this definition. It’s kind of specific, very narrow, and a bit full of … girls.
Thing is, sexy can mean a whole lot of other things as Maxim.com points out in their list of the sexiest things in America. Sure, they can mean normally every-day sexy things (or, in this case, people) like this:
Sexiest Athlete: Lindsey Vonn
A gold-medal-winning skier, this Minnesota-born speed demon is recently single. What we wouldn’t give to be trapped on a ski lift with her for a few hours.
And, of course we completely agree as Ms. Vonn is extraordinarily hot. But the definition can also be extended to something like this:
Sexiest Place of Worship: Winners Church, Queens, NY
Pastor Maurice Johnson preaches on keeping marriage alive by boning a lot…and then asks his congregants to make out. Oh, Lord.
Sexiest Car: 2012 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
The Mustang = American muscle, and this 412 hp beast is the smoothest of all time. Do the math.
So, as you can see, “sexy” has a whole lot of different ways it can be interpreted. So, then, the question remains: Are there things you consider sexy that not a lot of people do? That may seem strange on their own? If so, head into the comments and write all about it.