- #1 Most Attractive Trait You Can Display to a Woman
- #1 Way to Get a Girl Hooked on You (Proven By Science)
- 5 Things That Make You Look Desperate and Immediately Turns Girls Off…
- 3 Toxic Mistakes That Lead to the Friend Zone
- 3 Reasons Why A Girl Will Test You
- How to Raise Your Status Around Girls
- What You Need to Stop Wearing After 25
- Jason Capital’s Honey Trick (Six Questions)
- 10 Articles on Better Sex
- The Style Mistakes That Make You Look Cheap
- What to Talk About with Her to Make Her Fall for You
- Girlfriend Secrets: What Women Really Want
- 10 Ways To TEASE A Woman
- The 9 Types Of Orgasms
- How to Dress Like a Bad Boy
- Three Sex Techniques Stolen From Lesbians
- Top 10 Things Women Want You To Do In Bed
- How To Ejaculate Like A Porn Star
- Five Subtle Signals That She Wants Sex
- Texting a Girl: A Guide To Text Message Game
- 3 Ways to Instantly Turn a Woman Off and Kill Any Attraction She Felt
- How to Tell if a Girl Likes You (5 Fool Proof Signs to Look For)
- What to Say to Girls, Explained
- How to Display Masculine Qualities
- How to Keep Your Power Edge With Women
Disney Officially Announces Sequel to “The Avengers”
Looks like the Avengers Initiative will be activated … again. After the biggest opening weekend in North American film history, Disney announced a sequel to the superhero blockbuster “The Avengers” is officially in development.
Disney CEO Bob Iger let the word out about the “Avengers” sequel after a record-shattering weekend: the film pulled in a worldwide box office of more $700 million. The sequel, like the first film will be directed by Joss Whedon. “The Avengers” producer Kevin Feige actually made first mention of a second film at last October’s New York Comic Con,
Whedon went into further detail about the second film in a recent interview with NME, saying that the sequel will be “…More personal. More painful. By being the next thing that should happen to these characters, and not just a rehash of what seemed to work the first time. By having a theme that is completely fresh and organic to itself.”
If you’re one of the sad saps who hasn’t seen “The Avengers” yet, the movie stars several of Marvel’s most beloved characters, including Captain America, Iron Man, Thor and the Hulk. Nick Fury, director of the S.H.I.E.L.D. organization recruits these heroes to stop the supervillian Loki from taking over the world. Spoiler Alert: Fury mentions at the end of the film that the Avengers will return if needed. Like they weren’t going to make a sequel.
Whether or not you think superheroes are cool or the pinnacle of geekdom, you can be sure this sequel will be super hyped. Better unbox all those old comics down in the basement and get reacquainted.
Simple Trick Tells You if a Girl Wants You to Kiss Her
Do girls leave you confused as to whether or not they like you?
Let's face it. Girl's don't make it easy for you. She will often send mixed signals leaving you unable to tell if she is being friendly or flirty. If you read her signals wrong you risk rejection and embarrassment. Or worse, you blow it with a girl who wanted to kiss you.
Here is a simple and innocent move that will instantly tell you if you're in the friend zone, or if she's waiting for you to kiss her.